you’ve told me what you want: less mental fog and more physical energy
here’s my solution: make it easier for you to take your healthy eating next level - restorative nutrition
- with products made according to my good foods mantra - purity, density and diversity
Gluten Free, Healthy Snacks
I am pleased to advise that I have managed to source the remaining gluten-free ingredients so my entire range is now gluten free. But eating gluten-free, as important and time-consuming as it is, is only the coeliac’s first step to living a more healthy life.
I had someone come up to me at a gluten-free show some time back and say to me, “You know, there are only two decent stands at this show, your’s and mine?”
When I asked him why he made that claim he responded, “You and I are the only ones that are trying to do something to improve people’s health. The rest are just selling gluten-free crap!”
I looked around and he was about 90% right. Most of the other stands were full of flour and sugar based products. And when your body is under stress the last thing you need are disease causing, inflammatory products. As you probably already know, it is not easy to find a raw, gluten free healthy snack that fills you up and give you a healthy and natural energy boost between meals.
Most food bars could not be considered healthy. Many bars are laden with artificial ingredients and cane sugar, or even worse, artificial sugar substitutes. I had a look at the ingredients on the labels of some health bars and was staggered to see how much so many of the ingredients were heavily processed and refined and of minimal nutritional value.
Why are my food bars, cake and slices different?
- I don’t use processed flour. It is highly inflammatory. Inflammation is one of the 5 factors in aging diseases.
- I use no high fructose corn syrup, cane sugar or artificial sugar substitutes at all
- I add absolutely no gum, gelatine, fillers or preservatives to my bars and slices
- I disclose every ingredient in each snack
- I use honey, yacon and agave syrup as natural binding agents
- I use tahini, honey and agave syrup for their natural anti-bacterial, anti-microbial properties
- There are only a handful of my ingredients that are anything other than a single, raw food
With all the research I have done on food, nutrition and anti-aging strategies I have collected a voluminous amount of very valuable data. I have taken the time to write this up and have made it available as an eBook. It is complete with targets for you to implement, so you get more than just an education, you get specific, practical actions you can do to improve your chances for a healthier future.
To obtain your own copy of this invaluable anti-aging resource go to http://www.defeatdegenerativedisease.com/
And like all my products, what I leave out is as important as what I put in:
|No artificial colours||No artificial flavours||No artificial fragrances|
|No cane sugar||No excitotoxins||No flavour enhancers|
|No detectable gluten||No added preservatives||No trans-fats|