you’ve told me what you want: less mental fog and more physical energy
here’s my solution: make it easier for you to take your healthy eating next level - restorative nutrition
- with products made according to my good foods mantra - purity, density and diversity
How To Have More Energy
Lack of energy can come from many causes and it’s possible more than one may be affecting you. And the best thing to do is to address the correct cause - the right why. We’ll leave the useless practice of throwing time and effort into wrong whys to the government and medical industry. So it is important to find out WHY your energy is flagging.
Here is a list of possibilties for you to consider.
- Lack of good quality sleep
- Insufficient B group vitamins in the system
- Insufficient vitamin B12 in the system
- Insufficient CoQ10 in the system
- Insufficient Glutathione in the system
- Insufficient iron in the system
- Empty tank, no fuel left
- Abnormal nickel/cobalt or tin/iodine ratio
- MSG can almost send some people to sleep
- A large meal requires much energy to digest and can cause you to feel like a nap
- A meal wherein you have eaten something that disagrees with you, like a combination of protein and starch, can make you feel tired
- A failure can cause you to feel tired
- Another person invalidating you can make you feel tired
- As can another person evaluating for you - telling you what is wrong with you or how you should think
- Tiredness can also be a symptom that something more serious is wrong with the body. If it does handle, ensure you get a blood test done to check for diseases for which tiredness is a symptom.
- Having your attention too fixed for too long on one thing or at one distance from the body can lead to tiredness
- As can staring for too long at a computer monitor
The short, simple answer, if your tank is empty, is to have one of my bars when you need an energy boost. And from all accounts, that works. Even for people who are not at all well.
And like all my products, what I leave out is as important as what I put in:
|No artificial colours||No artificial flavours||No artificial fragrances|
|No cane sugar||No excitotoxins||No flavour enhancers|
|No detectable gluten||No added preservatives||No trans-fats|